What's new

Spilled Milk- Storyboard

Aayria

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
787
Reaction score
40
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just playing around with Gimp a bit today and thought these pictures would make a fun storyboard together. I noticed after exporting the file that the frames are slightly off and it's bugging me, but it was just a project for fun so I thought I'd put it out there to share.

How the heck do they manage to be so darn cute even when they are ornery? :lol:

storyboard.jpg
 
If they weren't cute we'd have died out as a race long ago. I like the second one clockwise from left. Charming expression. A child's smile is so sincere.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom