What's new

Spilt wine. C&C

nickb98c

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Evansville
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first attempt ever to set up a light box like rig with multiple light sources. I like the results, but I have corrections in mind for next time.

1.
spiltwine2.jpg



2.
spiltwine3.jpg






Next time, I need to make sure the glass is framed better, a lower ISO, better focus.

Any tips on getting better light? I used two desk lamps with softening screens and then an over head light fixture with 6 directional lights. All softened too.
 
Last edited:
hehe on the second one you spelt a bit :P, but no I like the first one alot, and even the second one, however the second one something just seems not right
 
a little bit of a better focus, and you'll b on the road to some great shots! Great idea. I dont like the tilted composition of the second one.
 
I think its nice, seems a little dark though.

What type of bulbs are you using? Can you put something with a bit more strength in there so you can drop the iso?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom