SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jul 6, 2008 #1
C cszakolczai TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 232 Reaction score 2 Jul 6, 2008 #2 I like it a lot, cool shot... what is it?
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jul 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 It's one of those nice lamps they have on the desks in hotel rooms on the coast. Its about 14 inches long and 12 tall
It's one of those nice lamps they have on the desks in hotel rooms on the coast. Its about 14 inches long and 12 tall
Senor Hound TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 1,425 Reaction score 0 Location La la land... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2008 #4 This screams Nine Inch Nails "The Downward Spiral." I LOVE IT! If you haven't ever checked out that album art, you should... I think you'd find some parallels (and that's a good thing). Thank you, sir.
This screams Nine Inch Nails "The Downward Spiral." I LOVE IT! If you haven't ever checked out that album art, you should... I think you'd find some parallels (and that's a good thing). Thank you, sir.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 7, 2008 #5 Senor Hound said: This screams Nine Inch Nails "The Downward Spiral." Click to expand... Or The Sundays' "Reading, Writing and Arithmetic" only THORHAMMER's image is way cooler.
Senor Hound said: This screams Nine Inch Nails "The Downward Spiral." Click to expand... Or The Sundays' "Reading, Writing and Arithmetic" only THORHAMMER's image is way cooler.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jul 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 whoa, what a trip.. I wonder if the hotels are picking up on the aesthetic within the Fibonacci sequence, or its just a coastal thing. ? Anyone any ideas. As for the bands, thats just really cool. I love the older NIN, newer is ok but not as good. Thanks
whoa, what a trip.. I wonder if the hotels are picking up on the aesthetic within the Fibonacci sequence, or its just a coastal thing. ? Anyone any ideas. As for the bands, thats just really cool. I love the older NIN, newer is ok but not as good. Thanks