Spirit The BIG Modena Pigeon

IndieMe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spirit is a HUGE pigeon I got yesterday, born in Quebec & shipped to Toronto.

He's like the biggest pigeon you will ever see, bigger than my bunny lol.

Anyway I took 2 nice photos of him, enjoy!

phpuaOcarPM.jpg

phpgDQAWXPM.jpg

When I saw 'pigeon' in the title I had to look!
I really like your first picture. It has a nifty lavender tinge to it, though I wish it was tad brighter. The only thing is I'm missing some of his body parts like the top of his head, his tail, his feet. I really would like to see the whole bird. And since you mentioned that he is so huge, I would LOVE to see some comparision. He sounds like a dandy!

I don't like the second one so much because about half of his head and the focus is on his wing, which it the brightest part of the photo.

mmmmm...

Rats of the skies!

When I saw 'pigeon' in the title I had to look!
I really like your first picture. It has a nifty lavender tinge to it, though I wish it was tad brighter. The only thing is I'm missing some of his body parts like the top of his head, his tail, his feet. I really would like to see the whole bird. And since you mentioned that he is so huge, I would LOVE to see some comparision. He sounds like a dandy!

I don't like the second one so much because about half of his head and the focus is on his wing, which it the brightest part of the photo.
I'll get some shots of him beside my bunny (Bullet) lol,

I was trying to focus on his face so that's why I did not get full shots.

Thanks.
mmmmm...

Rats of the skies!
I think NOT Sw1tchFX, if you were smarter you'd know pigeons are no where near related to rats.

Also the average pigeon is cleaner than the average human in which you can get a fatal disease from.

;)

slizerama here's a comparison with the pigeon & a mini lop rabbit.

Not the best shot as Spirit was smacking poor Bullet lol.

Now if you know the size of an average pet rabbit this should help.

php77RT8JPM.jpg

Most reactions

Back