What's new

........ SPLASH !!

ThatCameraThingy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Bloemfontein, South Africa
shot this a few minutes ago...

2005-11-24-22-02-55_0005ed.jpg



Hanno
 
Ooooh, very nice capture! I've NEVER been able to get any shots like that, despite my thousands of efforts. =(
 
nice, where did u take the photo to get the contrasting background, i presume u didnt use flash as there are no reflection on glass
 
^ i have to ask the same thing....
 
It's an odd distortion. I like the image, too, and the clarity of the water drops, :thumbup: but the bent glass draws the eye, unfortunately.
 
Ah, hang on... just noticed that the backdrop is curved - I'd guess the bent glass effect is something to do with the water refracting the light at different angles after it's bounced off the curved sheet. Couldn't draw a diagram to explain that mind :confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom