What's new

Splashed Apple

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_6945.jpg
 
That is so cool! Nice shot!
 
Love the color in it and it's very sharp. Yum!
 
I think i need to go get some apples now...lol love the timing and colors!
 
Great timing, very nice capture :thumbup:
 
Thanks everyone! =)
 
Well done.

I got a giggle out of the reflections, especially out of the bottom crease....

...wait that wasn't me, it was my evil twin who thinks such thoughts.
 
i have apples in the fridge i want one now...but i'm also 3 beers and 2 margarittas in...so i think i'll pass for tonight but i like the pic
 
Well done.

I got a giggle out of the reflections, especially out of the bottom crease....

...wait that wasn't me, it was my evil twin who thinks such thoughts.

That just made me giggle. :)

i have apples in the fridge i want one now...but i'm also 3 beers and 2 margarittas in...so i think i'll pass for tonight but i like the pic

Thanks!
I'd take the apple. Because I'm underage. Lol.
 
Good action capture there :)

David
 
Awesome shot! Great clarity!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom