Split Personality

:thumbup:

Awesome! :)

There is a lot I could discuss about this image but I'm gonna leave it alone. Not going to read more into it that what I see... I love it.

There is a lot I could discuss about this image but I'm gonna leave it alone. Not going to read more into it that what I see...
I hadn't thought of any symbolic meanings... Just captured what I found in that attic :) (but your comment still made me think... and laugh a bit too).

Thanks for your feedback, guys and gals!

don't be offended but i find myself one of the more critical people on these forums. I don't like the blur. The photo doesn't quite seems in focus, not sure if that's because you added some gaussian blur post production or you actually got that depth of field out of the camera.... either way it feels out of focus to me. Great idea though.

looks great! I'll have to disagree with the above poster. Post production or not, I like the DOF.

Very original! The title sells the shot and vice-versa(Just can't do without either one). I also love how you blurred the shot with the lower extremities.

don't be offended but i find myself one of the more critical people on these forums. I don't like the blur. The photo doesn't quite seems in focus, not sure if that's because you added some gaussian blur post production or you actually got that depth of field out of the camera.... either way it feels out of focus to me. Great idea though.
You don't offend me in the very least –in fact, I appreciate you took the time to comment. I shoot found things, never setting anything up, handheld, and with available light. This was a fairly dim lit scene that I found, and the blur was the result of shooting at f/2.8. I wish I had been able to shoot with a faster lens for a nicer bokeh. I never add blur in post-processing, not my style at all.

I also love how you blurred the shot with the lower extremities.
Thanks. Since I shot it at f/2.8, I didn't have a choice actually :)

Thanks everybody for your very kind feedback.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back