What's new

Spokane Convention Center

93rdcurrent

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Location
Beaverton, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a pic I took about a month ago...
 

Attachments

  • $2493066060_ae318a59da.webp
    $2493066060_ae318a59da.webp
    40 KB · Views: 104
I LOVE this photo! (Then again, I have a soft spot for amazing symmetric images.) I'd like to see how this image would look with the bottom 20% cropped...
 
Thanks. I tried it originally but it took the dramatic heighth out of it. Otherwise it looked ok.
 
I agree with Invisible. The top part of the building presented as an architecture/semi-abstract shot would be a stunning image but with a different purpose from that which you intended. The inclusion of part of the ground floor of the building adds awkward complexity to the beautiful simplicity of shape and colour of the upper part.

Regards, Tony
 
Ok here's the other crop I did. Let me know if you like it better.
 

Attachments

  • $©Spokane Convention Center (new crop) copy.webp
    $©Spokane Convention Center (new crop) copy.webp
    61.1 KB · Views: 82

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom