cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_7972.jpg

Did you go inside?

heck no!!!

Power line still hooked up? Didn't go in? Missed opportunity. Cool house tho.

With most abandoned buildings it's advisable to remove the line to reduce the possibility of fire/electrical hazard. You always have to treat a line as live until removed.
Wells filled, gas lines disconnected. Never know when a wall will fall over.

Ooh I love the look of that house.

With most abandoned buildings it's advisable to remove the line to reduce the possibility of fire/electrical hazard. You always have to treat a line as live until removed.
Wells filled, gas lines disconnected. Never know when a wall will fall over.

exactly.... which means, since the power line is still hooked up... it's NOT abandoned... there is a serial killer living in the house!!!!!! probably one that's been killed twice already, but keeps coming back alive!!!

i would totally go back and sneak in at night.. with like 5 of my friends.. 1 has to be a douche, 1 has to be a sexy tramp, 1 has to be a football player, 1 has to be an alcoholic, and the other has to be everydaygirlborderlineprettybooksmarttype.. cuz she's the one that will survive with me after he kills our friends.

DO IT DO IT DO IT !!!!!

cool picture :)

I second the serial killer theory :)

I run into old abandon houses all the time. But the serial killer factor keeps me from exploring lol

Did you go inside?

I think Christian is a police officer, so by going inside, he could break a trespassing law... Right?

Either way, I love breaking into abandoned buildings for some photographs. They end up getting demolished anyway, I think it's a nice way to remember them.

Christian, go back... Just pack some heat with you and venture on in! You know you want to!

I like the photo's almost sepia, night-tone colors backed up by the cool evening sky. And I wouldn't go in. Who cares about killers...With my luck... I'd probably break the floor and sent the house crumbling down on top of me.

UFLGator

I'll send my K-9 in there first before I go inside.

Most reactions

Back