boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #1
WhisperedLitany TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Location Coon Rapids, Minnesota. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #2 OHHHHmygosh. that is amazing. O_O :hail:
Artograph No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2007 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 0 Location I am Canadian, eh. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #3 Very cool, boo. :O)
T TwoRails No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 1 Location The Great Northwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #4 Nice capture! I like it.
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks guys. There was actually no fog that day.hehe I had to add all the fog effects.
T TwoRails No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 1 Location The Great Northwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #6 Nice effect. What did you use?
Black_Noise TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2008 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #7 that is a sweet shot
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 I used a combination of things I have to have some secrets as it took a while to figure out what to use. Thank you guys for the compliments.
I used a combination of things I have to have some secrets as it took a while to figure out what to use. Thank you guys for the compliments.
jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 520 Reaction score 94 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #9 hey,,, I know you :mrgreen: very cool shot with a spooky feel to it :thumbup: I like it and the lighting is very cool here too :thumbup:
hey,,, I know you :mrgreen: very cool shot with a spooky feel to it :thumbup: I like it and the lighting is very cool here too :thumbup:
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Hey I know you too Thanks.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 5, 2009 #11 This spooky stairway is scary good :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
SneakyMike TPF Noob! Joined Aug 2, 2008 Messages 65 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2009 #12 Amazing!
R Roger TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2007 Messages 1,579 Reaction score 0 Location Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2009 #13 excellent work, the subject and treatment work very well....love the effect you've created here.
H0LLYW00D TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2007 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2009 #14 great photo
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 Thank you guysthis is onem of my favorites as well. Now that I have figured out this affect I can finally make some pictures of things I remembered from a dream or two.
Thank you guysthis is onem of my favorites as well. Now that I have figured out this affect I can finally make some pictures of things I remembered from a dream or two.