Spooky

Sk8man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sk8man.photosight.ru
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we were at the forest with the guys and i went for nature shots and almost step on this one.

2844Skull_1.jpg

2844Skull_2.jpg

2844Skull_3.jpg

I like the composition of the first one the best. the others look more like you were documenting the skull while the first looks more like you're taking an artistic photo. I also like the sepia tone on this one.

green said:
I like the composition of the first one the best. the others look more like you were documenting the skull while the first looks more like you're taking an artistic photo. I also like the sepia tone on this one.

I agree, the first is the strongest of the three. But the next two are very good tech wise. What gear are you using?

mygrain said:
green said:

I agree, the first is the strongest of the three. But the next two are very good tech wise. What gear are you using?
I couldn't agree with you guys more.

Yep. First shot is a wee ripper mate. It's not that the others are bad shots - it's just the first is so good it kinda leaves the others for dead. (Dead - hahahahahah - sorry)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back