What's new

Spores

ksven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1910.jpg
 
C&C?
 
:drool: anyone?
 
Chiiiiiiiill Wiiiinstaaahn... it's only been 2.5 hrs.

I like the composition of the image. The wide aperture focuses the eyes near the front, and the lines of the OOF hand redirect the eyes back there. I might like to see more of the face, and the bissection of the thumb and the lips seems awkward. Overall, the contrast of both sharp/blurry and green/pink make this an aesthetically pleasing image.
 
I just have one question...Are the magical?
 
i don't believe so :P
 
Ehhh... it's a bit snapshotty, the composition doesn't appear have any though put into it. A shallow depth of field doesn't make a snapshot into a photograph.
 
I like it very much... all the different dimensions of it... you can see your interest in the subject as well..pretty cool.

reminds me of the movie " shrooms ".
 
hah, I mentioned shrooms (the movie) while we were out shooting this. Funny you mentioned that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom