Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a couple of action shots

dogrunand24-70testpics018_edited-1L.jpg

dogrunand24-70testpics012_edited-1L.jpg

and a portrait

NewbieKillerandMickii187_edited-1La.jpg

I LOVE the second one. We call that the "butt tuck" around here. And with the tongue hanging out... fantastic.

i like the 2nd one the 3rd the dog looks like he has a lazy eye

i like the 2nd one the 3rd the dog looks like he has a lazy eye

Whew, glad to see my dog isn't the only one. My dog has a "lazy eye" look to her also. I even asked the vet about it but he said her eyes look fine.

I wasn't going to say anything because I asked for a critique, but any dog enthusiast would be quick to recognise the third eyelid every dog has. It's part of what I like about their expressiveness.

I do client portraits of dogs and the above might not make the cut depending on the client.

Here's one that's hanging on a clients wall.

TonkaBMedium.jpg

The first three are pretty good. That last one doesnt look right. The white balance is off or something and it is wayyyy dark. I see next to no detail in the dogs face at all. It could be my monitor but i dont know.

The first three are pretty good. That last one doesnt look right. The white balance is off or something and it is wayyyy dark. I see next to no detail in the dogs face at all. It could be my monitor but i dont know.

The detail is there. Some appears lost maybe due to resizing for here.

I have a friend with access to a commercial large format proofing printer and he printed this at 36x54 and the detail is awesome. When he made the first print he phoned me immediately and was gushing over the resolution and detail. You need to get very close ( like within an inch or two) to be able to see any pixelation and then it's apparent only on the eye.

I use this print to draw attention and attract passerbys when doing shows. It's loike a superconducting magnet!!

Oops ...correction. This is the print that is hanging on the clients wall and was also printed out at 36x54 in. Sometimes I just go brain dead:er:

Tonka052D1Medium.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back