Spouse, GF/BF, significant other professions?

My Partner is a Childcare worker, always has something to complain about:

- Kids making a mess
- Kids beating her up
- Kids doing this
- Kids doing that :lol:

manda said:
superannunation is the scheme which gives you a pay out once you retire.

mmmm...studying to be an english teacher and he's going to be brilliant.

:D

what a coincidence....mine is a teacher too!!! she's the most caring primary teacher i've ever come across.

Luminosity said:
Miti , I hear ya there on the stories from your other half's job .. scary stuff ....

Oh man... I wish I could tell a few here! :shock: :shock: :shock:

You're right, I never realized how stooooopid some humans are! Stories I hear from her. :roll:

Chef's a wonderful profession. I bet you're one spoiled Aussie girl when it comes to food! :lol: :lol:

I've always toyed with that idea but remained afraid that my hands might suffer due to some accident. Oh well... I leave it to others.

Vancouver said:
manda said:
superannunation is the scheme which gives you a pay out once you retire.

mmmm...studying to be an english teacher and he's going to be brilliant.

:D

what a coincidence....mine is a teacher too!!! she's the most caring primary teacher i've ever come across.

Manda said:

Oh you .... you ..... MUSHERS !!! :lol:

( just kiddin kiddies , I love me some mush ;) )

Miti , ya can pm me a story or two if ya want ... we can swap skeery tales :shock:

Hope that I am a spoiled aussie chica when I move to Toronto , and that he does practice all his developing culinary skills on me ;).

Gotta get in fast , whilst they're learnin ... coz when they're seasoned , fully-fledged chefs and playin with food allllllll the time .....they tend not to wanna cook at home :lol: ;)

Luminosity said:
Oh and teachers ( after parents , of course ) can be the most important people in a childs life.

Manda & Sean , I'm sure you are ( will be ) great influences in a lotta kids lives :hug:

:D :D

thanks!!! i know amanda is already, and i hope i will be.

and sorry for the mushyness.

:wink:

Vancouver said:
Luminosity said:
Oh and teachers ( after parents , of course ) can be the most important people in a childs life.

Manda & Sean , I'm sure you are ( will be ) great influences in a lotta kids lives :hug:

:D :D

thanks!!! i know amanda is already, and i hope i will be.

and sorry for the mushyness.

:wink:

Please, don't apologize.....you guys give me a smile.... I luv it!! :wink:

My husband is an aerial photographer for the GA DOT. :D Fun job.

My Gal is s student studying Marketing. She'll be finished up this May and is just now starting the Job search. She's pretty much amazing at everything she does and will be successful in any field that she chooses. Shes looking for something in the non-profit world right now. Something for the greater good! Shes Awesome what else can I say! :love:

Zach :D

mentos_007 said:
single... so I can't tell you what my BF does :)
Maybe we should hook up then. It's horrible being the odd one out. We could be the odd ones out together. :mrgreen:

My wife is my partner in our buisness. She runs the front of the house at the restaurant as well as the kitchens. I run the back, keep things running and fixed, do the books, pay taxes, all that exciting stuff. I really think her job is tougher than mine.

Most reactions

Back