www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A Little Fun with Spring Football

A Chorus Line
28129333.jpg

Hay dude it’s only spring football
medium.jpg

I've noticed a lot of broken links lately - but many times I can right click on 'Show picture' or 'View Photo' and the image comes in.... :?

fun shots - though I think some photoshopping the seams of the first one might make it more effective.

Hmmm....

I was using Mozilla Firebird - right clicked and the image opened up in a new window. When I closed the window, the image in this thread appeared.

When I tried it with IE - the show window didn't work - but when I viewed properties and copy/pasted the link into the address bar - it did.... go figure....

Yes it is a browser that I found out about from this site, but there may be some more recent upgrades available now - it might even be called Firefox. When I was using IE I couldn't view the photos in the Gallery, so after a bit of poking around I downloaded Firebird - it. So far it has been fine - I've only had problems with some scripting on one site.

Tammy said:
I've noticed a lot of broken links lately - but many times I can right click on 'Show picture' or 'View Photo' and the image comes in.... :?

I think the latest version of IE is notoriously bad for that.

With regards to hte first pic, the joins are so evident... you could get a better finish than this with a little more manipulation and effort.

Aaron

Most reactions

New Topics

Back