The Barbarian Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 14, 2005 Messages 2,383 Reaction score 3,391 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2012 #1
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2012 #2 Wow nice subject and background, i think that a slight crop from the bottom would help
dylanstraub TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2010 Messages 356 Reaction score 11 Location Delaware Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2012 #3 I agree with the crop but also the sky and flowers are a bit washed out.
rokvi TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 629 Reaction score 97 Location Queensland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2012 #4 I disagree with the previous about cropping the bottom. I do however feel that a lower angle would have taken this shot to the next level. I can't comment about the quality really as Im at work using one of the "dinosaurs"
I disagree with the previous about cropping the bottom. I do however feel that a lower angle would have taken this shot to the next level. I can't comment about the quality really as Im at work using one of the "dinosaurs"
DaPOPO No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2012 Messages 394 Reaction score 209 Location Katy Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2012 #5 Nice job...