What's new

Spring Training

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's almost that time of year...
Cosmo

baseball01as.jpg
 
Nice shot! Reminds me of when I was learning how to play ball, the innocence of children, amazing. Nice work.
 
Awww, how endearing.
Pity about his one hand. I like how he keeps his fingers crossed for ... whatever ... with the other hand. Lovely background colours (ok, the fence is not quite so lovely, but since it was there and belongs round a play field....... o-keeeee) and good DOF. Well, why would I need to point that out to you, eh? You know your photography!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom