M m.shalaby TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 77 Reaction score 21 Location NY/NJ Metro Area Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2011 #1
DAKK TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2011 Messages 57 Reaction score 7 Location Cincinnati, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2011 #2 I feel like this could be a cool HDR
spacefuzz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 1,832 Reaction score 318 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2011 #3 nice long crop, and great that the center line isnt in the center. makes me wish it was spring again!
nice long crop, and great that the center line isnt in the center. makes me wish it was spring again!
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 19, 2011 #4 I don't usually like 'non-standard' crops, but I like this one. My only nit-pik is that I wish there was more shadow detail in the trees...
I don't usually like 'non-standard' crops, but I like this one. My only nit-pik is that I wish there was more shadow detail in the trees...