Springtime Dogwood Spray

Laurence

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking through my hard drive, and felt that this Dogwood spray was a good representative of Spring. And hopefully, Spring will come soon again!

Dogwood Spray
Pentax 645
Pentax-A SMC 45/2.8
Provia
Epson V700 scan

Dogwood1.jpg

Yes, I'm patiently awaiting for spring, too. We have flowering dogwoods on the property, but I've never seen so many blooms on one branch: I'm lucky to get more than one or two...

Dogwood is such a beautiful plant, one that I wouldn't know we have here, I can't say I have seen it anywhere, certainly not in the wild, but not in anyone's garden, either. And yes, I really like to see a nice spring photo with spring green - can't wait for that to come back.

Yes, I'm patiently awaiting for spring, too. We have flowering dogwoods on the property, but I've never seen so many blooms on one branch: I'm lucky to get more than one or two...

Well, one thing we know is that Spring will come (unless the Sun goes Nova or something, of course). Yes, this branch held a lot of blooms. The colors are very true, showing the green tints even in the petals of the blossoms.

Dogwood is such a beautiful plant, one that I wouldn't know we have here, I can't say I have seen it anywhere, certainly not in the wild, but not in anyone's garden, either. And yes, I really like to see a nice spring photo with spring green - can't wait for that to come back.

That's right Corinna, I forgot that you are the Green Machine photographer! Dogwoods don't generally show this tight of a bloom, but they are overall plentiful in the Pacific Northwest.

Most reactions

Back