What's new

Squirrels in the foothills

PhotoInSF

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
My first TPF photo posts. These are no works of art, but I thought I'd share for the community.

All taken this weekend in the Stanford Foothills in Palo Alto, CA.

Feedback is welcome. I'm trying to work with my depth of field a bit in the last one. Squirrels are hardly the most unique subjects, but they are handy models.

Tight crop
111841455-M-1.jpg


Wide Crop:
111841211-M.jpg


On the fence:
111841111-M-1.jpg


All were taken with a Panasonic DMC-FZ50.

All rights reserved.

Best and thanks!

DT
 
PhotoInSF said:
Squirrels are hardly the most unique subjects, but they are handy models.


I love squirrels! More squirrels please!!
I like the first one the best. The DOF in 3 is working, but I'd love to see you get closer to the squirrel in that one. (but like I said in a different squirrel thread: my squirrel pictures always end up so so).
IMHO, these are very good!





pascal
 
always love squirrels :lol:

nice shots liking 3 the most :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom