Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The boys got each got a squirt gun after their haircuts today. While I was taking photos of my Mom's flowers this scene unfolded behind me. I was not using a good lens to catch this moment (100mm macro), but I couldn't let it pass by.

1. Getting ready
1846-CRW_7875-web.jpg

2. Running away :lol:
1846-CRW_7876-web.jpg

3. Spectator
1846-CRW_7880-web.jpg

4. Armed and dangerous
1846-CRW_7882-web.jpg

5. Mr. Cool
1846-CRW_7888-web.jpg

6. I need to learn how to focus :mrgreen:
1846-CRW_7889-web.jpg

7. I see you
1846-CRW_7891-web.jpg

8. Do you think Chris and Luke will mind?
1846-CRW_7905-web.jpg

9. My turn
1846-CRW_7911-web.jpg

I am so glad you never tried to go find "the good lens" ... you would have missed this wonderful moment (and consequently we, too, which would have been a shame!!!) - these are ever so precious as they are. They "speak" so much that - like Chase - I can almost HEAR their squealing and laughing and shouting and running ... what a series!

oh my! those photographs are superb! I love them! And Mr. Cool is great :D

Great series! "Armed and Dangerous" made me laugh, hehe. ;-)

Thanks for the comments & I'm glad you enjoyed the series! They had a ton of fun and it shows :)

Chase and Corinna, you can almost hear them because you've heard the squeals and shouts first hand. :mrgreen:

Alison said:
Thanks for the comments & I'm glad you enjoyed the series! They had a ton of fun and it shows :)

Chase and Corinna, you can almost hear them because you've heard the squeals and shouts first hand. :mrgreen:

Hehe good point! For some reason, they squealed a lot when I was chasing them....hmmmm :mrgreen:

Alison Hi,

Caught some wonderfull moments. Running away.... there is just so much fun and excitement showing oh his face. #8 really needs a frame around it.

My first post in this forum! Love those photos, Alison!
02-02.gif

Thank you all for the comments. I am planning to take a few of these and frame them as a series. Something fun to look back on in the winter :D

2, 6, and 9 are my favs from the bunch. :)

9 btw, is Aubrey in a dress. ;)

Fantastic photos :D

They just come alive and make you feel like you are there with them :D

I love the first shot.

Most reactions

Back