What's new

Squirt *9 images*

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
106
Location
TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The boys got each got a squirt gun after their haircuts today. While I was taking photos of my Mom's flowers this scene unfolded behind me. I was not using a good lens to catch this moment (100mm macro), but I couldn't let it pass by.

1. Getting ready
1846-CRW_7875-web.jpg


2. Running away :lol:
1846-CRW_7876-web.jpg


3. Spectator
1846-CRW_7880-web.jpg


4. Armed and dangerous
1846-CRW_7882-web.jpg


5. Mr. Cool
1846-CRW_7888-web.jpg


6. I need to learn how to focus :mrgreen:
1846-CRW_7889-web.jpg


7. I see you
1846-CRW_7891-web.jpg


8. Do you think Chris and Luke will mind?
1846-CRW_7905-web.jpg


9. My turn
1846-CRW_7911-web.jpg
 
I am so glad you never tried to go find "the good lens" ... you would have missed this wonderful moment (and consequently we, too, which would have been a shame!!!) - these are ever so precious as they are. They "speak" so much that - like Chase - I can almost HEAR their squealing and laughing and shouting and running ... what a series!
 
oh my! those photographs are superb! I love them! And Mr. Cool is great :D
 
Great series! "Armed and Dangerous" made me laugh, hehe. ;-)
 
Thanks for the comments & I'm glad you enjoyed the series! They had a ton of fun and it shows :)

Chase and Corinna, you can almost hear them because you've heard the squeals and shouts first hand. :mrgreen:
 
Alison said:
Thanks for the comments & I'm glad you enjoyed the series! They had a ton of fun and it shows :)

Chase and Corinna, you can almost hear them because you've heard the squeals and shouts first hand. :mrgreen:

Hehe good point! For some reason, they squealed a lot when I was chasing them....hmmmm :mrgreen:
 
Alison Hi,

Caught some wonderfull moments. Running away.... there is just so much fun and excitement showing oh his face. #8 really needs a frame around it.
 
My first post in this forum! Love those photos, Alison!
02-02.gif
 
Thank you all for the comments. I am planning to take a few of these and frame them as a series. Something fun to look back on in the winter :D
 
2, 6, and 9 are my favs from the bunch. :)

9 btw, is Aubrey in a dress. ;)
 
Fantastic photos :D

They just come alive and make you feel like you are there with them :D

I love the first shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom