St. Pete

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the cool looking place I was talking about over in St. Pete. It looks every bit as cool at night as I imagined it would.

275 seagull over St. Pete marina cvt (2) 2.jpg

383 boat blue lights St. Pete marina cvt (2) 2.jpg

399 hotel at night St. Pete marina cvt (2) 2.jpg

This is the cool looking place I was talking about over in St. Pete. It looks every bit as cool at night as I imagined it would.

Yeah just rub it in Kirk. I suppose this was on one of your illustrious cruise escapades? lol
Number : 3 for the win.

Nice set......

Yeah just rub it in Kirk. I suppose this was on one of your illustrious cruise escapades? lol
Number : 3 for the win.
Nice shooting, I like the boat in 2

Good stuff! #3 my favourite.

Thanks, but I forgot to number them, I can't find #3, lol!

Every one of these needs a clockwise rotation as they are sloping down to the left. Particularly noticeable when there's water. Easy fix tho.

I'm sure we stayed a week there at St Pete's when we were in Florida for a holiday with my mum, after my father died. Wonderful place. I can't remember the name of the hotel complex but it was astounding. Really enjoyed it.

Every one of these needs a clockwise rotation as they are sloping down to the left. Particularly noticeable when there's water. Easy fix tho.
That has been fixed. lol
But he won't post it.

I'm sure we stayed a week there at St Pete's when we were in Florida for a holiday with my mum, after my father died. Wonderful place. I can't remember the name of the hotel complex but it was astounding. Really enjoyed it.

Yeah, gotta do something about that stubby left leg, lol! I'm glad someone noticed and pointed that out, I didn't even check for that but now that I look hard I see it. Thanks! Yes, St. Pete is very beautiful. Was it the Don Cesar Hotel, the big, famous, flamingo pink one? if so it's actually the hotel that's all it up, top center in the last pic.

That has been fixed. lol
But he won't post it.

I didn't know you wanted me to post your edit also, you didn't say. Ok, if it makes you happy ...

nhStdAv.jpg

I didn't know you wanted me to post your edit also, you didn't say. Ok, if it makes you happy ...

That's the wrong one.
I mean , I have no idea what you're talking about.
Good God that edit looks good though.

Yeah, gotta do something about that stubby left leg, lol! I'm glad someone noticed and pointed that out, I didn't even check for that but now that I look hard I see it. Thanks! Yes, St. Pete is very beautiful. Was it the Don Cesar Hotel, the big, famous, flamingo pink one? if so it's actually the hotel that's all it up, top center in the last pic.

I just can't remember although Don Ceasar rings a bell. I'll see if I can find out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back