What's new

St. Philomena's Church, Mysore, Karnataka

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
St. Philomena's Church, Mysore, Karnataka, India

5357026101_c8864da764_b.jpg


Regards :D
 
I request more of your opinions

Regards :D
 
I like the photos and the church, but I think if #1 was centered it would look better. #2 also seems like its a little off center to me. It may be me though. (been up a little to long) But I still like the photos :)
 
Thank you Jeswaw for your scrutinized judgement

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom