Stack of Pallets

greybeard

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SQXam6Mh.jpg

D850, 50mm f/1.4 @ f/5.6 iso 125

Back in the early 70's I worked in a factory that made those things. Not my fondest memory :(

Last edited:
I find pallets an interesting subject to photograph too. I have a few keepers but have never posted them. This would be a great subject for a thread.

hmmm, I use them for a fence/trellis across my back garden. Some shots to be had there I believe. When the dang weather decides to stop icing and raining.

I find pallets an interesting subject to photograph too. I have a few keepers but have never posted them. This would be a great subject for a thread.
Post them on this this thread, I'd love to see them.

Greybeard, here's a few.
leaning pallets2_ 4156.jpeg

I probably need to go back to this huge pallet stack and focus on trying to create a nice image with so many possibilities.
pallets:tower2_2984.jpeg

Last edited:
Good idea for a subject and some fine textures and shapes. The vehicle mirror (I assume that's what it is) on the left is a bit distracting but well worth a revisit. Cool.

Good idea for a subject and some fine textures and shapes. The vehicle mirror (I assume that's what it is) on the left is a bit distracting but well worth a revisit. Cool.

gxzbFcnh.jpg

a little Ps

Most reactions

Back