What's new

Stairs leading up - 2 photos - which is better?

Passion4Film

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these yesterday. I am honestly completely torn. Which one do you like better? Which do you think is the better image? Do you think they're any good at all?

Thanks for the feedback!

:)


0022.jpg



0023.jpg
 
i prefer the first one. i think its an interesting picture. i like it! its interesting but not cluttered.
 
First one. The color is distracting and the B&W forces you to concentrate on the lighting and composition.
 
Looks like this is the only vote for number two. I like the varying colors combined with the composition. I can see why you're having a hard time deciding.
 
I prefer the landscape composition of the colour shot, convert it and I bet others prefer it too. H
 
Thanks for the comments/votes.

Here is the color one converted. What do you think? I can't believe I didn't think of doing that before - I think I would go with the landscape comp converted like this. (Thanks, Flash Harry!)

stairscolor.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom