Stairs

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was one of my very first shots with my old camera. It was originaly taken in color.

100_0004bwresized.jpg

I'd crop out the corner of the wall on the left.

Also in Lincoln?

No the picture was taken at schramm state park. I might crop the coner of the wall. Thanks for the input

i like but the wall on the left is distracting. i agree... cropping would be perfect.

I like this ... very mysterious! Where do those stairs go? It looks like it's in the middle of the woods! Cool!

nice. could use some sharpening though. and a little less light on the left side of the picture. just my opinion.

Nice shot :thumbup:

Couple of things imvho:
- I think it's a touch slanted, could do with 1 or 2 degrees anti-clockwise rotation.
- Boost the contrast a touch to bring out the detail.
- Try to darken the white area on the left hand side, bit distracting and spoils the photo imo.

Nicely composed though and lots of potential. :thumbup:

If you crop out that wall it might change the perspective. and you would lose part the tree off to the side which I like. Maybe do a blend to disguise it rather than cropping it. I like the balance and a crop may alter it.

The contrast was boosted a bit, but as far as darkening the lighter side, it was overexposed in that area so the range stayed in the white no matter what. Sorry.

Nice shot :thumbup:

- I think it's a touch slanted, could do with 1 or 2 degrees anti-clockwise rotation.

Same for me, first thing I noticed was the slant in the photo.

Hey, here's the croped picture I took out the wall on the corner.

100_0004bwresized3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back