jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2012 #1 Thanks for looking.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2012 #2 o, Jocose, after a long interval? I liked this image.... the tip of the tree could have been included? Regards
o, Jocose, after a long interval? I liked this image.... the tip of the tree could have been included? Regards
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks for the comment. I didn't even notice the tree. I cropped it a bit to get rid of some distractions in the upper corner. I should go back and check and see if the whole tree was in the original. Thanks.
thanks for the comment. I didn't even notice the tree. I cropped it a bit to get rid of some distractions in the upper corner. I should go back and check and see if the whole tree was in the original. Thanks.