Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2014 #1
snerd Anti-Dentite Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 14, 2013 Messages 4,030 Reaction score 1,482 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 19, 2014 #2 Just off the top of my head, I'm thinking you might do a B&W conversion, and clone out the backup lights. I don't know, just a hunch.
Just off the top of my head, I'm thinking you might do a B&W conversion, and clone out the backup lights. I don't know, just a hunch.
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2014 #3 I think "Prostitutes" for some reason. Has nothing to do with experience. What? No, I swear, it doesn't.
I think "Prostitutes" for some reason. Has nothing to do with experience. What? No, I swear, it doesn't.
snerd Anti-Dentite Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 14, 2013 Messages 4,030 Reaction score 1,482 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2014 #4 minicoop1985 said: I think "Prostitutes" for some reason. Has nothing to do with experience. What? No, I swear, it doesn't. Click to expand... Wouldn't that be a red light? Only "heard" that somewhere. :geek:
minicoop1985 said: I think "Prostitutes" for some reason. Has nothing to do with experience. What? No, I swear, it doesn't. Click to expand... Wouldn't that be a red light? Only "heard" that somewhere. :geek:
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 20, 2014 #5 If it was me I'd press X in lightroom on this one.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 20, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks all.
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2014 #7 Your latest posts have been out of focus. I'm sure this is likely intended, but I don't think it works. On the positive side, I really like the geometric patterns in this.
Your latest posts have been out of focus. I'm sure this is likely intended, but I don't think it works. On the positive side, I really like the geometric patterns in this.