Stairway to the underground.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$P1150008.jpg

I think its a cool image, but I have question Ron. I notice you like to center many of your horizons. I would frame this differently to give it a different perspective, but I would say that's more personal preference than anything to do with rules. So to the question? lol

Do you prefer the subjects centered or have you found the situation kind of leads it that way?

I think its a cool image, but I have question Ron. I notice you like to center many of your horizons. I would frame this differently to give it a different perspective, but I would say that's more personal preference than anything to do with rules. So to the question? lol

Do you prefer the subjects centered or have you found the situation kind of leads it that way?

Well I am now back in the frozen solid great white north & see your post.

I am a little surprised you find me centering horizons as I think that is not a common occurrence in my work. However, it can be so on occasions but I will generally give either foreground or sky preference depending on which has more interest.

In the shot above, I shot from a very low angle to eliminate as much of the distracting background clutter as possible. Neither the sand or sky are particularly interesting so I gave them equal weight centering the subject.

I will watch to see if I centre horizons more often than I think.

Cool shot Ron. I think someone needs to find a shovel :D

My thoughts on the comp? I think you called it. I don't want to see acres of sand or empty sky. Rules are made to be broken and I think this is a perfect example.

Nice shot!!
Where exactly is this taken.
So suggestions this time bro. Great capture.

It's not a stairway to the underground, it's a...............

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back