Stairway

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first photo-post of 2009. Hope you guys like.

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
yea great leading lines makes your eyes keep following around the picture and not get bored.

Good choice of b&w and the perspective is perfect, particularly as it seems as if viewed by a child, in fact it reminds me of the house I was born in and played on the stairs. That feeling of looking up and imagining what is at the top, very well done.

I agree - love the lines, the symmetry, all of it.

kind of has a "The Shining" thing going for it, I like it !

Overall, I really like the composition. The patterned carpet works well with the white ceiling. I would get rid of the sprinkler(?) in the middle of the ceiling. Also, I am not thrilled with the contents of the room at the top of the step. I feel as though it should either be more ornate to complement the carpet or more stark to highlight the ceiling.

I would get rid of the sprinkler(?) in the middle of the ceiling. Also, I am not thrilled with the contents of the room at the top of the step. I feel as though it should either be more ornate to complement the carpet or more stark to highlight the ceiling.
Removing the sprinkler is a possibility, but I think it would leave that space too empty. About the rest of your comment, this is a U.S. federal building, and a National Historic Landmark to boot (150 years old). I don't think they are taking interior design recommendations at this time ;)

Thanks jvgig and Black C5 Z06 for your comments!

Most reactions

Back