What's new

Stalactites

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken while visiting an underground mine, which connects with some natural caves

IMG_9913_v3.jpg
 
Amazing pic ! Where does the light come from ? It's artificial light, presumably. Did you use a mecablitz, or is there a permanent lighting installation ?
 
Thank you!

Amazing pic ! Where does the light come from ? It's artificial light, presumably. Did you use a mecablitz, or is there a permanent lighting installation ?

No that is actually no flashlight, but permanent light. I also have some with coloured light (filters) in red and blue, then it looks really artificial ;) .
 
Truly wonderful shot. Breathtaking. Envious as hell :)
 
Truly wonderful shot. Breathtaking. Envious as hell :)
thanks! and it is so close to my home. could be there within 40 minutes ;)
 
Where is it ? South of England somewhere ?

I'm guessing from the latitude, but my geography's terrible :)
 
Where is it ? South of England somewhere ?

I'm guessing from the latitude, but my geography's terrible :)

Could be, as I did live there as well, but currently it is in Germany ;)
 
WOW...is not just enough !!!

^^ Yes, what he said!! I don't normally like photos of caves, but this one is a winner. Beautifully done!!
 
Where is it ? South of England somewhere ?

I'm guessing from the latitude, but my geography's terrible :)

Could be, as I did live there as well, but currently it is in Germany ;)

Hahaha ! Like I said - my geography's terrible. So where in Germany is it, please ?
 
Amazing!!!!!! Love it!!!!
 
When resting your head on your left shoulder ... does anyone else see a cowboy standing in his boots and ... a quite scary head/face with blue chin and open mouth ;-)

;-) Quite the shot Alex!
 
One of the best shots I've seen recently. Congratulations.
 
When resting your head on your left shoulder ... does anyone else see a cowboy standing in his boots and ... a quite scary head/face with blue chin and open mouth ;-)

;-) Quite the shot Alex!

I see the chaps and the boots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom