Stalker?

That's a great shot! This is how the action is at my feeders, too. They really watch and study each other, don't they? Cheap entertainment!

Love your bluebird. :heartpump:

Love it.

Nice photo. First, I think the colors are great. Second, I like that the cardinal is slightly out of focus. It adds a sense of mystery to him being a stalker.

That's a great shot! This is how the action is at my feeders, too. They really watch and study each other, don't they? Cheap entertainment!

Love your bluebird. :heartpump:
Thanks! Love watching the birds. I had my camera ready for a week and would take a few photos each day. The blue bird maybe an Indigo Bunting.
Wow, super color!
Thanks! This shot may have been from an overcast day.
Thanks!
Nice photo. First, I think the colors are great. Second, I like that the cardinal is slightly out of focus. It adds a sense of mystery to him being a stalker.
Thanks! I didn't notice the cardinal until I transferred the files. Cardinals usually fly away when they see my camera. I do have the focus beep disabled.

Very nice!

Very nice!
Thank you!
Fantastic shot!
Thank you! Sorta happenstance. I was aiming for the blue bird
Maybe it's secretly contemplating making some purple jays. :lovestruck:
LOL I'll let you know in a few months
There has been a lot of talk on the local Next door page about Indigo Bunting sightings this year.
love it! what is the little blue bird?
Thanks! I think an Indigo Bunting. There have been many this year. I had not had any stop by the last few years. Weather changes on their migration?

Fantastic shot! Yes, the blue bird is an Indigo Bunting. iNaturalist Seek is a great little app that helps ID birds for me.

Most reactions

Back