standing up for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa! haven't seen you in a while! How have you been?

I'm doing wonderful, but I haven't had much time to take pictures/forumnavigate because of school. I tried to get on the forum a few times in the last week but I kept getting some server error or something. I don't even know.

How are you? How's school? Corry? Etc.

P.S. I don't even know how to report a post, can someone please provide a tutorial?

just read the rules.
its not hard
even i can do it

The term '***** slap' is used in England by rough people...

Hmmm im not a 'rough person' sheesh.... its said as a joke between friends, not while your beating your wife or other family member!

Jols... your comparisons between England and America amaze me.... we are not aliens to them you know...
In fact we are very very similar in MOST respects.
These include; Wedding photography prices, Shops, careers, plasma TVs and most other things.... im not trying to have a go at you... its just you use the 'things are different here' card too much... and if you ever actually go to america you will find that not alot is different, in fact the biggest difference i know of is sports!... thats pretty much it.

On a lighter note, has anyone heard of Andy Irvine? I searched for mandolin music in Rhapsody and this guy came up, pretty good. Gladiators is most definitely my new jam.

Hmmm im not a 'rough person' sheesh.... its said as a joke between friends, not while your beating your wife or other family member!

Jols... your comparisons between England and America amaze me.... we are not aliens to them you know...
In fact we are very very similar in MOST respects.
These include; Wedding photography prices, Shops, careers, plasma TVs and most other things.... im not trying to have a go at you... its just you use the 'things are different here' card too much... and if you ever actually go to america you will find that not alot is different, in fact the biggest difference i know of is sports!... thats pretty much it.

been to usa about 16 times north south west and east.

Americans are definately different to the english.

the is really the end of the thread for me.

just as it settles down and goes off topic someone brings something up again cause they know i will reply

stop-posting.jpg

well ok.. i'll do you a favour and lock it... you can't blame people for posting however, if you continue to make massive generalizations about peoples nationality and culture... like 'they are different to us'... 'we dont do that here'... its ok if you dont understand but it doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.

Happy posting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back