What's new

Staples "architecture"

alafoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of my architectural playings... City and skyscrapers from staples.

staples.jpg


city.jpg
 
Wow! Really unique idea!
 
Wow! Really unique idea!

Thank you, but must say that idea is not unique. I saw a similar works online some time ago. So I really don't know who was the first to do that ;)
 
It's all good, I still love the idea. It's cool mate, love new ideas! Now you got me looking at inkpens, bottletops, and paperclips laying around my desk...lol.
 
OOO! I LOVE IT!

It took me awhile to figure out what I was looking at... love the concept... and number 1.
 
#1 really looks like a scale model city, especially with the lighting that kinda looks like sunshine. really cool man!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom