What's new

Staples of Uptown - Minneapolis

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
918
Reaction score
4
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
STELLASFISHCAFE-1.jpg


BruggersBagels-1.jpg


DunnBrosCoffee-1.jpg


Feel free to edit, comment whatever. I love dark photos...
 
Thanks, an older gentleman with his wife walked by as I was taking these and he said quickly "what are you taking pictures of" and then looked towards the direction my lens was pointed and said "oh I get it, the street light..." and went on his way. I thought it was funny that he thought he could size up the situation quickly and make a determination.
 
I like these, though I'm not too fussed on the first; I think it's a bit too dark overall with no real captivating subjects — not like the others.

The third one is lovely. The exposure is spot-on for me, and the subject is interesting; I can't imagine it would be so nice in the day though.

The second is really nice, but something puts me off. I can't quite place my finger on it, but it's something to do with the traffic on the left.

Either way, great job :)
 
I considered stopping and routing all traffic outside of Lake Street, but I decided I didn't want to get shot. Joking of course but I really hate getting cars in my shots, they date the photos and distract... what can ya do? Thanks for the comments.
 
I really like the 2nd one, the sky is great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom