What's new

Star trails and image stacking

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
7
Location
Wisconsin
Just found out about stacking images in PS. So tonight being clear, I decided to try my luck. Because of the light pollution, I was limited to 90 sec exposures. This was around 18 shots. I cant believe how easy a gap in the trail shows up in between pictures. Because of all the small gaps, I used difuse glow which helped bleed the light in the trails together. Cant wait for a better, dryer night. The cloudy area left of center is the milky way.

startrails.jpg


Doug Raflik
 
Looks good for so many photos stacked together. I see what you mean by the gaps, digital stars. I've still yet to try this, been meaning to do so for months.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom