Stark Reality : street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
an old one from when i had just got onto the street

8c02d3f6.jpg

the pair were warming themselves with the burning coal on a chilly winter day in a back alley.. it was hear wrenching... got them a hot meal.. and they were happy for that moment :)

What an amazing story mansi! Very touching indeed!

I love the photo too, although it's probably not my 'ideal' composition, it still works well. It helps tell your story so well. I love how one of the kids is blurred and all white, as if he's not even there and means nothing... but you captured them on your photo and in your heart.

Great work as usual!

Thanks Meysha - not my ideal composition either.. back then i did not know squat about it...i just wanted to share it with everyone.. thanks a lot for appreciating it :)

Thanks M@ko for looking and your comments.. much appreciated :)

Well Mansi this shot shows that your eye for street photography has always been there and it is a great eye. You have developed it into the best eye for street photography that I have seen. To think you are still so young and still learning is amazing. You have a very bright future ahead of you girl! : ))

Thank you photogal for looking and your comments :hugs: :D

I love the way you capture the street kids mansi...and the fact you obviously care for them makes the images even more special...shootin from the heart :heart: ;)

Mansi, Your shots always tell us a story, a story that we feel inside our souls! I have felt and enjoyed every street shot I have seen of yours and this is another great shot!

photo gal said:
Well Mansi this shot shows that your eye for street photography has always been there and it is a great eye. You have developed it into the best eye for street photography that I have seen. To think you are still so young and still learning is amazing. You have a very bright future ahead of you girl! : ))

I could not of said this better or agree more. You will be very successful in this field.

Thank you all very much.....

Very moving image Mansi. You can capture emotion, and you show your compassion from inside. Another classic Mansi photo. I agree with Canoncan. One day we will be seeing your images on a newstand. Well done.

thanks so very much chiller... hope i can make it someday :hug::

your images remind me of how lucky a person i and those around me are. thanks for sharing Mansi....i love your work so much!

no doubt i would buy your book of street shots!

Most reactions

Back