What's new

Stars and Stripes forever

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking

DSC_3986.jpg
 
I like this alot... If you were going to patriotism you nailed it on the head...


If you were trying to display something else then it is like when a little kid comes up to you and says, "What do you think of my picture." and he shows you a picture that looks somewhat like a dog. So you go, "What a lovely dog." But is was not a dog, "No silly, it's a house!!!", he says back to you... I get really embarrased. lol
 
Nice job, what do think about cropping right off to 4x5 format, so only the relaxation of the top flag shows?
 
That's a wonderful pic, Jocose. It's such a moving sight to see the flag placed there in tribute to a fallen soldier (father, husband, brother...). I know it was a tough shot to get, with it being windy and so dark. You really did a good job with this.
 
thanks for the comments everyone.
 
Nicely done man. I think you really hit this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom