What's new

Startrail

ldlatrobe23

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was hoping to gather some comments, suggestions, and critiques for this photo. I was also wondering which version is preffered. The first one has been processed to represent probably what most people would expect to see as a dark blue sky. The second was closer to what the actual shot came out as when the white balance was set to "daylight". This shot was a combination of 2 hr and 45 min worth of 30 sec exposures. The barn was "painted" with a flashlight. All comments and suggestions are welcomed and encouraged.

$114_barn_web_2.webp$114_barn_final_web.webp
 
Personally I like the blue sky (first photo) the best! I feel like the grass might be a little too overpowering. All in all; I love it, great job with the startrails! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom