What's new

State Basketball Tournament

Jayson Prentice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Terril, IA/Ames, IA
The Iowa High School state basketball tournament got underway today, I was in the stands to watch my old high school play their first round game in which they won. You can view all of my pictures from today on Gallery Pages...


main.php



main.php



main.php



main.php



main.php



main.php



All of the images above are unedited, thus why no cropping or white balance has been done. C&C welcome...
 
Hey,

I really like 5 and 6, the others would be good, but your subject looks awkward, which is understandable because it's action. You just need to snap more photos so you get a load of different views of similar stuff. I also recommend getting closer to the action, these shots aren't quite close enough for action photos. That's why 5 and 6 are better.
 
Yes, a little cropping will help bring them much closer in the image. I agree with that, but simple thing is that I didn't have time from the game that ended early this afternoon until this evening to do that much to them. Especially having college to go along with making the trip back and forth for the pictures... ;)
 
I like #5.

I wish that many people would show up to our girls' basketball games! Maybe they would if our team was state tournament material though. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom