What's new

State Fair of Texas

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
4,054
Reaction score
37
Location
Dallas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
00001.jpg


2.
00002.jpg


3.
00007.jpg


4.
00012.jpg


5.
00013fair.jpg
 
Neat shots Cindy. Do you know the camera policy out there? Will they hassle me if I try and bring mine?
 
Nice series, I like them all, but that last one really makes me wonder what hes thinking, since he seems to have a strange smirk on his face? But all are excellent shots. thanks for showing these. :)
 
JEFFB said:
Nice series, I like them all, but that last one really makes me wonder what hes thinking, since he seems to have a strange smirk on his face?
Not hard to figure out his thoughts, considering the view he's got.
Some nice little images there, C. Watch your framing, though. You've cut it a bit close down the right side in the first one.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
mountainlander said:
Neat shots Cindy. Do you know the camera policy out there? Will they hassle me if I try and bring mine?
Hi Robert,
I don't think there is any camera policy out there. I think you can carry in pretty much what you want, but maybe not a tripod.
Thank you guys for the kind words.
Hertz you devil! Oh, and I didn't frame it badly, I cropped it badly. :wink: I was trying to be fancy.
 
Great shots Cindy. I love the colours and the last one is cool. Nice shots. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom