• Total voters

Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ReflectionStationS.jpg

ReflectionStationC2.jpg

If you're browser doesn't support color profiles you're not seeing what I'm seeing! ;)

I tend to agree. Thanks for the crit!

Well we'd still see what you see. At least on the top picture anyway since it has no embedded ICC profile ;)

I agree the top looks better, seems more vast and dramatic.

Another vote for the top one, here.

Stepping back has put the odd splash of colour into the scene and given it some context. Photo no.2 is just a reflection; photo no.1 is a scene with another scene nestled in some glass on the side of a cool, imposing building.

Good job.

Well we'd still see what you see. At least on the top picture anyway since it has no embedded ICC profile ;)

I agree the top looks better, seems more vast and dramatic.

Hmmm, maybe I fixed it and forgot. (??) Thanks for the crit man!

Another vote for the top one, here.

Stepping back has put the odd splash of colour into the scene and given it some context. Photo no.2 is just a reflection; photo no.1 is a scene with another scene nestled in some glass on the side of a cool, imposing building.

Good job.

Thanks for the crits man! And the compliment too! That your images look so nice makes it especially warm. If I could vote in my own poll I think I would select option 4 (I don't like either). I think it was a neat idea but it ended up translating in certain mediocracy.

Thanks for the crits man! And the compliment too! That your images look so nice makes it especially warm. If I could vote in my own poll I think I would select option 4 (I don't like either). I think it was a neat idea but it ended up translating in certain mediocracy.

Thanks for stopping by — that really means a lot to me :)

You're not alone on never being happy with your own work but, after all, that's what pushes us to continue improving instead of sitting content in mediocrity.

I'm still very much finding my feet, both in photography and life. I've a long way to go.

Thanks for stopping by — that really means a lot to me :)

You're not alone on never being happy with your own work but, after all, that's what pushes us to continue improving instead of sitting content in mediocrity.

I'm still very much finding my feet, both in photography and life. I've a long way to go.

No problem at all. I learn by looking so you just became a teacher in a round-about way. ;) Thanks!

Finding your feet is important! Otherwise it makes the prospect of shoes a rather confusing and puzzling ordeal. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back