salmoneye TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 9 Reaction score 2 Location São Paulo, Brazil Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2011 #1 Hello guys, I went to an open museum and got there right on time to take some photographs at sunset. I'd be glad to have some feedback. 1. 2. 3. A crop from pic 2
Hello guys, I went to an open museum and got there right on time to take some photographs at sunset. I'd be glad to have some feedback. 1. 2. 3. A crop from pic 2
myvinyl333 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 16, 2010 Messages 535 Reaction score 32 Location Eastern Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2011 #2 Great contrast. Each image takes my eye a different direction. The crop from picture 2 looks like a cut-out, very cool!
Great contrast. Each image takes my eye a different direction. The crop from picture 2 looks like a cut-out, very cool!