What's new

Statues

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, no comments at -all- in the critique gallery, so I figure I'd post this one here. :mrgreen:

Nikon D100, Nikor F4/5.6 28-100

Church%20-%20001%20adj%20small.jpg
 
I like it - but it is missing something can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe the hue could be changed a shade or two?
 
Lovely, I think there might be a bit too much detail loss in the shadows but it looks like it was a tough lighting situation.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Yeah the lighting was tough, it was dark (obvious, I assume) and there were these spot lights directly over the heads of each statue. I think it has an interesting effect, but it does present some challenges. I also tend to be a bit contrast-happy though, so I probably worsened the effect when I processed it.

I wonder about the hue, I'll play with it... it was a brownstone church.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom