What's new

Staying Afloat Dos

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_1911.webp$IMG_1928.webp

Good morning to all! Please provide feedback at will.
 
Who's Will?

;)

I think there's some good shots here, but I'm finding this just a bit too tight; we're not seeing enough.
 
Who's Will?

;)

I think there's some good shots here, but I'm finding this just a bit too tight; we're not seeing enough.
I am going to use this in my argument with my wife on getting a wide angel lens. :lmao:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom