What's new

Ste. Agathe Grain Elevator

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just scouting for locations for a future photoshoot with a model when I took this one. I wanted to show her the tracks with the elevator in the background, which is what she was looking for. She passed on the location but she loved the photo :)

f/9 @ 28 mm, 1/125, ISO 200, handheld, available light only




And a high-pass version of the same image (first time using one of the preloaded actions in Elements, ever)




Thanks for looking...
 
Last edited:
Not bad, I like it
 
I really like the coloured one !
 
Thanks Mersad and Charles!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom