What's new

Steady - for C&C

oldmacman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
70
Location
Southern Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
z89ps0
 
what can be said here? DOF is tiny but extremely crisp.
 
I think it's interesting that the OOF letters to the right have a cyan edge while the foreground letters have a magenta edge.
 
I think it's interesting that the OOF letters to the right have a cyan edge while the foreground letters have a magenta edge.

Probably aberration from a combination of a cheap lens and an old body. Shot with the nifty 50 on a 25mm tube plus 1.4x TC using a Canon 30D body. I just took the shot to try the added 1.6x cropped FOV vs the 5D mk II and I got a kick out of the colourful bokeh pentagons.
 
I like it. What if you reshot it, playing with your aperture and shooting distance so that the entire word "Stready" is sharp but "Super" and "Shot" are going soft?
 
I like it. What if you reshot it, playing with your aperture and shooting distance so that the entire word "Stready" is sharp but "Super" and "Shot" are going soft?

Good idea. I might try one in portrait as well and get the line of text in the focal plane.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom