Stealing from RMThompson.. with Permission! Self Port: Possibly *NSFW*

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im a theif, but I had permission. :) Imitation is flattery :) C&C as always. Thanks everyone! (and yes my foot looks weird, i know :er: )

_MG_4337.jpg

Very neat and nicely done.

I also strongly support TPF women posting semi-nude pictures of themselves. :sexywink: :lol:

But only if you look like that...:)

How are you getting that smoke effect? Or is it one of those, "If I told you I'd have to kill you" sort of things?

Damn I was hoping this would be more NSFW.

You pulled the smoke effect off nicely.
I guess if I had to be nit picky Id say I want more focus on your face. Ish nice.

M: This is an almost great picture. The thing that would make it great is to have more of your beautiful face showing. Just the hair pulled back a bit. You seem to have a sexy moody expression that would set the libido on full alert, but I for one can not quite see your eyes, the mirror of the soul. That sad, I stand by my previous comment about you being a brainy MM. And such a talent and eye for photography.
Glad you are coming out of your funk.
Judge

You know one other thing I keep coming back to is the fade of your posterior doesn't seem quite aggressive enough- there seems a noticable jump between you and the smoke that breaks the illusion for me a bit.

I still think it's cool... just more to think on.

Very neat and nicely done.

I also strongly support TPF women posting semi-nude pictures of themselves. :sexywink: :lol:

I concur wholeheartedly :)

hahaha, cool shot, but what i imagine is you sitting in a five gallon bucket trying to pose (its always such a different dynamic on a nude shoot than what the photo portrays, thats something i really respect though, that manipulation of fact) . . . and then shopping it the rest of the way. regardless, the masking looks smooth enough for me! good job.

Hey I like it! It's not stealing if you ask permission! LOL

My question is the smoke effect... howd ya do it? Take some smoke pictures on a white background, and then impose it?

I do think it should be cropped differently... It's sort of competing for attention being centered like that. Perhaps move it down? or UP? I don't know!

Great concept... we make a great team! :)

RMThompson

(P.S. Come to FL and I'll shoot you... err take your picture! LOL)

My smoke is a Brush i downloaded, and I was higher in the air than a 5 gallon bucket :) I love FL so im game! :)

do you have a link for this brush?. presuming it's free or how much was it. very cool effect *5 stars*

Most reactions

Back