Steel and Glass

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photine.net
34255650-L.jpg

Lovely shot :) Nice use of lines and colors. Love the reflections too!

Good old Enron. Well not really, but I love that building ;)
And a nice shot. I do have to ask, did they kick you off the property? I've heard they have some very overzealous security guards there...

Nobody bothered me and I took several photos in the area. But I was much more nervous in this area that I usually am when I'm downtown. I kept expecting a guard to come out. Maybe because the area around the theater district is a little more touristy, I don't feel quite as out of place as I did here. But I'm glad I got the pictures, because these are such beautiful buildings.

I really like this photo. There is nothing in the sky that distracts away form the building. I agree with what eromallagadnama said about the usage of lines. It is very nicely centered.

Nice shot.

I've found myself that photogs seem to be given a wide berth by security.

LWW

neat shot.. wonderfully exposed.. love that curve.. it takes ya into the shot :D
nicely done :thumbsup:

This is good: wonderful lines, curves and shapes, colours and reflections. Light of day is also good - what could be bad about this photo? Nothing!

LWW said:
Nice shot.

I've found myself that photogs seem to be given a wide berth by security.

LWW

Oh, I wish it was so here. Photographers have had problems in the city especially when photographing downtown or near anything that people perceive as a security risk.

Thanks everyone for the comments! :)

o wow..what a nice desighned building and a great picture!!

Most reactions

Back