What's new

Steel wool spinning

I appreciate the advice though. I would more like to hear about if I had the settings correct though, like correct exposure, ISO, shutter speed, contrast etc.
 
This isn't a really good example to learn settings because there isn't an optimum exposure because the possible result is so variable; the lights are going to be blown out and the background dark and the shutter settings completely variable and almost any shutter below a certain point will look decent. And after all that, the experience won't carry over to anything but doing this.

To learn how to use your camera, take normal daylight shots where there are optimal settings and the best combinations will produce the best shot.
 
You should post your settings if you want CC on them :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom